Tuesday, December 6, 2011

'Til The Season to Decorate

The best thing about owning your home and Christmas is the decorating!! The last week was spent getting my living room all sparkly, matchy matchy, and semetrical. Finally, I think I got it all put together after a fight with the lights on the Christmas tree, the wreath hanger on the door, and the evenly space ribbons on the new Christmas window treatment I made.


Picture of the tree from last year... pretty much the same this year. Goes with the rest of my house :)


Favorite ornament from last year, the acorn


New ornament from this year, gold fleur-de-lis!


Full view with the TV stand


Happy dog, lit tree, and Chelsea Handler... 'tis the season.


Hours later over the course of two days it's nailed and wired up there. May have to stay there all year long, whoops!


Everything!


In Hobby Lobby I found my Christmas Swag.... Holla for the Holidays! Haha.

Cheers to Christmas Time,
Audra


No comments:

Post a Comment