Friday, October 19, 2012

Stop the Slacking


Wow, I've been slacking with this by far. Definitely not what I was expecting of myself. But it's time to get back on the grind because there is a lot to do before the end of the year, in a little over two months! YIKES! I am going to try  my hardest to get as much as a can done. Everything with work, Master's classes, and volleyball has gotten the best of me. However I do think I have mastered the following 30-Day Challenge:


Haha! Yep, for sure.
So once volleyball is over in the next week or two I'm getting down to business. Starting with getting a workout in  my schedule and getting everything, mainly my house, organized!

Little bit of happiness: Did our first arts and crafts project with my third graders! It was definitely a process, but I think we did pretty well over all... here is our positive and negative symmetry pumpkin art:
 
Daily quote: "Keep your face always towards the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you." -Walt Whitman
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment