Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Trash to Treasure

One of my co-workers gave me old lamps to up-cycle.
So... after spray painting the base,
spending 2+ hours hot gluing hemp rope around the shade,
and then a few hours on making felt flowers from scratch,
here is the finished product....


And here is a close-up of the flowers: 



 Even though this project was super time consuming, I loved every minute of it and actually willing to say that I am proud of this one. Plus, I found a new craft I love making now, felt flowers!!

Little bit of happiness: We had the normal Wednesday routine of going to the Learning Center and then to lunch. Then tonight, we all got together for another yummy dinner! Always a great time spending time with friends.
Daily quote: "Art is anything you can get away with." -Andy Warhol  
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment