Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hakuna Matata

Just got home from my last little road trip before school and this little beauty was in my mailbox waiting for me:


A ring that says "hakuna matata".... if you've never seen Lion King, it means no worries - in Swahili. Just a little reminder for me to keep with me throughout this school year.

Little bit of happiness: On the way back from Southeast Kansas I had lunch with one of my best friends in Wichita. When I got back to Dodge, I went to my last foster care class... got a little certificate. And to top off the day, I just found out that my cousin is pregnant with her first baby! Can't be more excited for March!!
Daily quote: "Surround yourself with only people who are going to life you higher." -Oprah
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment