Monday, August 6, 2012

Taken 2

Late last night I found out through my brother (through Twitter of course) that they have made a second movie for Taken, one of my favorite movies. You know the one that makes Liam Nelson's voice haunt you in your dreams... "I will find you and I will kill you." So I'm really excited because it comes out October 5th, now all I need is someone to drag along with me!! Here's the trailer... in the words of my brother, "Wear a blanket.... it gives you the chills."



Little bit of happiness: Today I drove to Parsons to have lunch with one aunt and then went over to another one's house and had a good visit! Much needed family time before going back to the west.
Daily quote: "Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts." -Charles Dickens
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment