Thursday, October 2, 2014

#write31days



Hello strangers! 

I'm baaack, even though things are so crazy busy right now I'm barely keeping my nose above the water... but I'm excited to get started with the #write31days challenge!

It's pretty simple, bloggers are all making the commitment to the challenge of blogging 31 days straight in the month of October. It wall started by Myquillan Smith, aka The Nester. (If you haven't checked out her home decor book, The Nesting Place, which is all about making your house a home, you totally should!

Anyways, she suggests that you pick a topic and do a series that lasts the month. There are some pretty cool ideas and over 1,200 bloggers already signed up. You can find 31 days of devotionals, how to be a serving wife, motherhood, falling in love with the journey, turning busy in to blessing, and SO, SO, SO much more! Check out the #write31days on Instagram to easily find a blog or look at the website for more information!


My topic is going to be on the same lines as it always is, just a little more intentional and outlined so I can stay on top of things a little better (as you can see above). This month I am going to tell you all about how I am inspired to create, as well as sharing some projects and other handmade crafters that I hope will get you inspired too! At the end of the month I'm going to take a few days to share with you where I want to see this blog (and hopefully) small business going... after I'm finished with coaching and finishing my Master's this semester, of course!

Hope you join for this journey of 31 days!
Audra

Day One: Introduction 
Day Three: 
Day Four: 
Day Five: 
Day Six: 
Day Seven: 
Day Eight: 
Day Nine: 
Day Ten: 
Day Eleven: 
Day Twelve: 
Day Thirteen: 
Day Fourteen: 
Day Fifteen: 
Day Sixteen: 
Day Seventeen: 
Day Eighteen: 
Day Nineteen: 
Day Twenty: 
Day Twenty-One: 
Day Twenty-Two: 
Day Twenty-Three: 
Day Twenty-Four: 
Day Twenty-Five: 
Day Twenty-Six: 
Day Twenty-Seven: 
Day Twenty-Eight: 
Day Twenty-Nine:
Day Thirty: 
Day THIRTY-ONE: 

No comments:

Post a Comment