Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thirty by Thirty Thursday the Introduction


If you are my friend on Facebook or Instagram you have probably already seen my list of things I want to do before I hit thirty! Now that I'm closer to 30 than 20, it just seemed right to set some goals and accomplish some big things before my next decade of life starts. 

Here's the list: 


For some reason I decided to go after the one that I thought would be the hardest first... giving up Diet Coke. I could easily down a 2 liter a day if you let me. (Crazy, I know!)
 But it surprisingly has not been bad at all! 
I've made it 17 days so far... so I've almost made it a "habit," which is considered 21 days. I had some headaches the first few days without caffeine but now I feel better and can tell a difference in my breathing. And I know I'm saving a lot of money too!

As you can tell, some of the things on my list can become pretty costly. But I made a conscience effort to make sure that half the things on my list were actually free. 

Next week I will tell you more about #1 on my list, which I can't express enough how important it is to me. So please, come back next week to hear what I will be up to in remembrance of my little brother!

Do you see anything on my list that you would want to do too? 
If so, let me know and we can accomplish them together!

What would you put on your list? Or even your bucket list? 
Let me know!

Creatively Yours, 
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment