Friday, June 1, 2012

In the Month of June

Hard to believe it's June already!
This month I will be focusing on my FRIENDS!
 
 
I want to show in my actions in words how important they are to me. The most important thing I can give these amazing people is my time, especially since most are at least 2 hours away. Tomorrow I will be helping my best friend with dress shopping for her wedding. Later on in the month I will be helping my college roommate recover from surgery. I will have to figure out ways to take meaningful time with the rest of my really close friends as the month goes. I thought I would use this month for my friends because I had a couple things scheduled already and it's summertime so I can travel to see them. I will be doing the same thing for my family at some point as well!
 
Little bit of happiness: If you know me, you know I love reading! Today I read the entire lastest book in the Women's Murder Club by James Patterson called the 11th Hour. Seeing as it just came out a couple week ago, looks like I will have to wait another year for the next one!
Daily quote: "The purpose of life is a life of purpose." -Robert Byrne
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment