Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Book Tuesday: Week Four

Book Nerd Alert!: This month some of my favorite authors are publishing books, one for each week of the month! This is the fourth and final one, which I was looking forward to the most!:  




Little bit of happiness: Although it doesn't make me too thrilled... Summer Spiders are back. However, I was victorious over the critter in the tub. Also spent most of the day cutting on my new paper cutter... love it!
Daily quote: The happiest people don't have the best of everything, but they make the best of everything.
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

2 comments:

  1. Have read a dozen or so of the books on your list published around the first of the year - Some Jodie Picoult, Bruce Cameron, etc. Really, really loved Henrietta Lacks. Enjoyed Sickened and Stay. Still have quite a few I want to read, but most of them I have to get my library to order from another library, so that takes time. I'm always looking for reading ideas, so be sure to blog any time you read anything good, please. Glad you're having a good summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all those as well! I actually have another blog that I do all my book reviews on after I read them: www.areedsreads.blogspot.com. I am working on getting it up to date as well as this one. If you ever see any on there that you are interested in reading let me know, chances are I have a copy you could borrow! I just finished Between the Lines yesterday, very goood Young Adult novel!

    ReplyDelete