Friday, June 29, 2012

Math Meeting Mania

This morning I went in to work on bulletin boards at the school. The door was unlocked when I got there and I put my things in my classroom. Then I remembered that I left the Exacto Knife in my car and went out to get it, only to find the had locked behind me... with my keys and purse in the classroom. Whoops! So I made the trek around town to 3 different teacher's houses with no luck, and finally ran into one of the custodians that had the keys to the building. FINALLY, I could get started on what I really set out to do for the day.....


... and this was the result almost 3.5 hours later! I'm ready to go for 3rd grade Morning Math Meetings. Didn't get as much done as I would like, but I have everything ready for the rest of the wall and hope to get it done tomorrow!

Little bit of happiness: I enjoy projects like bulletin boards, even though they can be a little stressful at times... but I was glad to accomplish this one on my own!
Daily quote: "Why fit in, when you were born to stand out?" -Dr. Seuss
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment