Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Book Tuesday: Week Three

Book Nerd Alert!: This month some of my favorite authors are publishing books, one for each week of the month! I am a guilty watcher of the basketball wives, so I am just curious to check this novel out based on their stories:



Little bit of happiness: The good part about today was that I went along to the dog park with Allison, her boyfriend, and their dogs. I had never been to one before... it was a lot of fun, until it wasn't. A really bad dog fight caused way too much excitement, and I don't think my dog would be able to handle the situation. However, I will be crossing it off my list for the year, even though Emerald wasn't involved. Oh well.
Daily quote: Good things come to those who wait.
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment