Thursday, May 3, 2012

Birthday Girl!



Only appropriate since it is my birthday! Started off right, with a 7 AM call from one of my friends 4 year olds... and he had remembered all by himself!! Then it was a pretty good day at school, where the flowers from my dad arrived! It has been a long standing tradition of his, and it's just a small reason what he is the best father EVER! My girlfriends all meet up at Bad Habits, one of our favorite places, for a yummy meal. Then we went to the mall and I picked up my "Audra Nautical Wedges" I had ordered... meant to be :) and then onto the nail salon to get pedicures! Great, simple birthday... so thankful for those in my life that make me feel super special. Love you all!!




Day 30 (LAST DAY!!): Your goals for the next 30 days.
 
May is a BIG month. I plan on getting done with school in the middle of the month and then its onto a two week nonstop trip because I'm getting the heck out of Dodge! It will start with the GRE in Wichita, martial arts class, going to my grandma's with mom, face doctor appointment, WEDDING/MAID OF HONOR dress shopping with Rachel, doing something brand new with my hair, as well as getting the things done around the house that needs finished!! BUSY BUSY BUSY time of year... and love it!!

Little bit of happiness: It was all a GREAT DAY... I love the feeling when flowers arrive, so that has to be the highlight of the day, especially since they were from my daddy!

Daily quote: "The two most important days in your life are the day you're born and the day you find out why." -Mark Twain

Cheers to Happiness,

Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment