Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Forgiveness


Tonight at church we talked about forgiving others, and man did I need to hear that message. I have several people that I really need to work on forgiving so I can move on with my life. We talked about how we should forgive others because we have been forgiven ourselves. Definitely a big task to work on, but I know it will be so beneficial to my happiness in the long run. I have ordered the book she read from called Total Forgiveness, and I can not wait to get started!! Maybe I will finally get some closure on some past relationships that have stuck with me for the worst reasons.





Little bit of happiness: The big excitement of the day was the windmill presentation... and the guy with the baby blues. ;)

Daily quote: "Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future." -Paul Boese

Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment