Monday, May 14, 2012

Forever

The last time I was home my dad and I laughed about this video and thought I would share it in case some unfortunate soul missed it a few years ago:


LOVE IT!! :)
If I ever get married and the poor guy would allow me to do something like this I totally would. However, my mom and grandmothers have requested to be involved in the dance too! Haha, love my family.

Little bit of happiness: It's been a BUSY day!! At school we had a celebration day with Tie Dying t-shirts, Picnic in the Park, and Pie in the Eye. Right after school I headed over to the softball field to work the gates at the game. Love the end of the year festivities!


Daily quote: Never sacrifice who you are because someone has a problem with it.

Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment