Friday, May 25, 2012

Young at Heart

Pretty sure my grandma is cooler than yours...
we just had a convo about the Bad Girls Club.

Me: This season sucked, especially twins...
Gma: But did you see when Tanisha went to the twins house?
Me: Yep, have you watched Tanisha Gets Married?
Gma: Oh my gosh, isn't her fiance a loser?!
Me: Uh yea, the one with the lazy eye!?
Haha! Love my family, we're so classy :)

Little bit of happiness: Today mom and I left for Pittsburg to spend the weekend with my grandma and great-grandma! It was a great trip down and we accidentally went through the hills we used to drive through when I was little, which aren't so hilly anymore! When we got there it was time to relax out back with my grandmas and a glass of wine. Can't beat that!

Daily quote: "A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her." -Marilyn Monroe

Cheers to Happiness,

Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment