Monday, May 7, 2012

Lemongrass Consultant at Your Service!!

As of this evening I am beginning my journey as a Lemongrass Consultant!!



Lemongrass is a small compant that makes exclusive natural spa products that are freshly handmade in the Colorado Rockies... and ALL NATURAL!! They have amazing products for facials, makeup, pedicures, as well as stuff for babies and fragrances. I attended a party at my hairdresser's house and quickly fell in love with the products, especially the makeup.

I will be focusing on three different areas:
1. Parties (facials or pedicures) ... where you can earn hostess benefits!
2. Personal orders
3. Even online orders!!

If you are interested in looking at the all natural products go to: lemongrassspa.com
Once I get up and going I will have my own site where you can directly buy from me! :)
If you are interested in finding out more or hosting a party, please just let me know! I am excited to get started with this and would love a little jump start into this with the help of the already lovely ladies in my life!! I promise there will be absolutely no hassles, if you don't feel comfortable with a party you can order on your own.

Little bit of happiness: Definitely has to be the beginning of a new journey. Although it may earn me a little money, I am just excited to get a start with the product myself. I can see this opening many doors! :)

Daily quote: "Some people care too much... I think it's called love." -Winnie the Pooh

Cheers to Happiness,

Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment