Tuesday, May 1, 2012

In the Month of May

I have been having a tough time figuring out which area I would like to do next... Creativity, Family and Friends, or Nature. I think I will be using the summer to devote more time to the first two so NATURE it is! This month I would like to...
- keep the yard mowed and flowers watered
- plant veggies (zucchini)
- start recycling
- enjoy and appreciate nature with every chance

Onto something much cuter...
If I can't have a baby otter... I would take a Pygmy Hippo! OMG, how cute is he?!






Day 28: Something that you miss.

Hmmm... it wouldn't say someTHING, more like someONEs. Even though I'm happy with life, I would love it if I could see my family and friends that live elsewhere much more often. I also miss being in a healthy relationship with a guy, however, I don't know that I can say I've really ever had one. Haha. Oh well, maybe someday.
Little bit of happiness: I love art... and today I started a project with the kids. It involves watercolor and black glue combined with Oh, The Places You'll Go and hot air balloons. I hope they turn out great, and I will be posting pictures of the final projects later on!

Daily quote: "Art is not what you see, but what you make others see." -Edgar Degas

Cheers to Happiness,

Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment