Monday, April 30, 2012

My Own "I Do!"

This card came in the mail today! It's official.... MAID OF HONOR in the house! :)





Day 27: A problem you have or have had in the past. 
 
I hate money. It creates so many problems, instead of making life easier. I'm constantly worried about making it month to month while paying all my bills. It has definitely been a rough adjustment trying to make it on my own, but I have learned a lot. I hope to get things paid off in the near future, and now that I may have to get another job and take matters into my own hands to get this situation COMPLETELY taken care of.  

Little bit of happiness: We got out of class early tonight! However, it was for a tornado drill. Seeing as our teacher bolted out the door to get home, there's no way we could be expected to stay.

Daily quote: "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." -Audrey Hepburn

Cheers to Happiness,

Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment