Monday, April 9, 2012

Holy Tugboat!

It's no secret that I enjoy The Ellen Show. Today she had a funny excerpt of her role in Titanic, haha... Enjoy!!


 
Day 05: Your favorite comfort foods and why.
 
I don't really think that a girl needs to explain the why behind carbs and chocolate.
Rye chips. Kit Kats. White cheddar cheese balls. Coconut haystacks. Cheeze-its. Peanut butter eggs. Munchos. Twix. Bean dip. ELFudgies. White cheese dip. Butterfingers. Slimjims. Peanut butter M&Ms. Double stuffed oreos.
I think I just gained 5 pounds writing that list. :)
 
Little bit of happiness: Tonight I put together another Uppercase Living canvas and it has to be my favorite yet. I will post it here in a couple days!
Daily quote: Happiness depends on you.  
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment