Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Take Care

Here is the newest Drake and Rihanna music video! I love this song... and the video kind of makes you stop and go "huh?"




Day 06: Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.

I haven't ever really paid much mind to astrology and the zodiac signs other than knowing I am a taurus. So I had to do a little research. Here is what I found and how I relate to it:

For strengths, I do agree that I am dependable, persistent, loyal, generous, and independent. I don't know that I am extremely patient, it just depends on the circumstance. For weakness, I definitely agree that I can be stubborn. I can also be a little lazy, possessive, and materialistic at times. I am working at becoming better in those areas as it is.

When it comes to friendship it said that a Taurus is an excellent friend. They have few close friends as opposed to many acquaintances, which is definitely me. Also, they are fiercely loyal and dependable. Tauruses can be shy around strangers. Wow, could not be anymore spot on for me.

Also, it said that Taurus are not found of change and get nervous or worried... definitely felt this one today. Also, they do not express their feelings openly and their inner self is contained and secretive. We also avoid talking about our emotions and many people will never know how we really feel. Agree with all those points as well.

Like the bull, the Taurus is solid and persistent. We are easy going and not the one to pick a fight with because if provoked the "wrath will be known, for they have a temper underneath the calm surface." Haha, soooo true. We like decorations and color in comfortable and creative settings. Also, we are master procrastinators.

I also agree with what they had to said about a Taurus woman when she dates. We will get what we want, and will wait for it if we have to. A Taurus need stability and security and will not tolerate a man who is not straight with her and leads her along with uncertainity in the future. If you ever break her trust, it will be nearly impossible to gain it back again. Once again, hit the nail on the head.

Little bit of happiness: My scratch map and map pillows came in today, I can feel the Oasis Room coming together! Also tried a new recipe, Bubble Pizza Casserole. Yummy!
Daily quote: Don't promise when you're happy. Don't reply when you're angry. And don't decide when you're sad.
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment