Monday, April 23, 2012

Hawaiian Chicken

 New recipe last night/today! Hawaiian Chicken.


 Crockpot for chicken breasts, Hawaiian flavored BBQ, and crushed pineapples. 


Before bed, I put it all together in the crockpot on low. 


 Six hours later... TADA! Looks kind of gross, but it tastes amazing! The chicken just falls apart. Good thing I like it because I will literally be eating it alllll week long for lunch. Yay, leftovers.


Day 20: How important you think education is.

Haha, this is a "well, duuuuuh" one. I am a teacher, education is literally my life for many, many years to come. I am still furthering myself in my education while teaching young minds. I am finishing up my 15 hours for my ESL endorsement and in the fall I will start my Master's Degree. I think that having an education will open many doors that may not otherwise be available. To me education was never an option or a question. However, I know that in some instances education is not as important to other people and I have no judgement against that. Some occupations must have more hands on experience than classroom education. Also, many successful people just make a name and major money for themselves without a college education, like my girl Ellen Degeneres. Everyone has their own opinion, and I have chose to make education my life.

Little bit of happiness: Set up my classroom with the celebration balloons for the end of the year! Each day one kid will get to pick a balloon to pop for a surprise the next day. I'm hoping they like it... but we will see. I also picked up my friends' kids from daycare and we meet up some other friends at the park. I may be a little biased, but all my friends have the cutest little guys!
Daily quote: Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does.
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment