Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pretty Planting

After driving back home from spending the weekend with my parents, I got right to business planting the flowers we had picked out. Unfortunately, we had to get a lot of new ones because the only ones that really came back were the lilies, daylilies, and one climbing vine. Gunna try harder to keep these suckers alive this year! Here are some pictures of the new layout and some close ups of the flowers that have bloomed already:









PHOTOS OF WEEK SEVENTEEN:
Coming soon...


Day 26: If you had $1,000,00 to spend, how would you spend it?
Oh, if only! I would first start by paying off my debt, especially the student loans and mortage. Then I would give some money to my family for things that they would need. After that, I would really like to travel a bit and for sure go volunteer in Africa in the orphanages. After that, I would hopefully save most of it for the future so if I do have kids there will be the money there to give them a great life.

Little bit of happiness: It was soooo much work to get the tumbleweeds cleared and flowers planted. Luckily, a helpful kid across the street came to help me move the pile of tumbleweeds. It was all worth it seeing the beautiful flowers at the end of the process. Just have a bit more to do!

Daily quote: "There is no passion to be found in settling for a life less than the one you are capable of living." -Nelson Mandela

Cheers to Happiness,

Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment