Saturday, April 14, 2012

Comfy Cozy


The treat for myself with my tax return was a five foot long bean bag chair! Yes, ridiculous... but it will be the main part of my reading nook for the Oasis Room. I went with the five foot long one instead of the seven foot because I knew I would end up sleeping in the darn thing. I'm soooo excited about this, you can definitely tell I am still a kid at heart! So here it is:


It came vacuum sealed. Over the course of several hours after getting it out of the bag, the foam expands back to it's normal size. 


This is when it finally came "to life" and I broke the foam apart... TADA! Five foot bean bag chair!


The new chair with the amazing map pillows! Definitely in love... I know where I will be spending a lot of my time. 


Day 10: Your guilty pleasure (or pleasures!)
This is another one that might change from day to day. I would say that one of my guilty pleasures is just being able to shop. I can do it when I'm happy, sad, or stressed. And the biggest guilty pleasure would probably be books, which just sounds absurd but it's true. There is just something about the smell of a brand new book. :) Call me "crazy."

Little bit of happiness: After watching the weather channel and weather.com alllllll day because of the tornadoes, it was good to finally catch my breath. We went to promenade and it was interesting to see all the different dresses this year. Some were beautiful, and some were scan-da-lous! Then I just went and hung out with some friends and enjoyed the hail shower. It's a lot easier to relax with that stuff when you aren't alone!

Daily quote: Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections. 

Cheers to Happiness,

Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment