Friday, April 13, 2012

Dandy Dandelions


This afternoon I took some pictures of the dandelions in my backyard. I'm not really sure why they have become the whole symbol behind my three.six.five. project other than that they are wildflowers, yet care free.... young and wild and free. :)















Day 09: If you could have any job in the world, what could it be?
Honestly, I love my job and don't know that I would change what I am doing. Obviously, I am not a teacher for the amazing pay that we get, haha. Whatever I am doing, I know it will be with kids. Other jobs I would consider would be social work and volunteering in orphanages in third world countries... kids, kids, kids. However, the ultimate job would be to be a mother. I hope I get to experience that sometime in years to come.  

Little bit of happiness: It's FRIDAY, and today, that's just good enough!

Daily quote: "Somebody's boring me... I think it's me." -Dylan Thomas

Cheers to Happiness,

Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment