Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hi There!

After I showed my Study Hall kids the bear doing the Dougie... they showed me this. Let's just say we all had a good laugh and watched it about ten times in a row. I wonder how people would react if I started waving this way... maybe I will try it out. :)





Day 25: Someone who fascinates you and why.

Well this one is kind of tough... there are so many different reasons to be fascinated with someone, good ones and bad. I would probably have to say Ellen Degeneres. I honestly don't think that she just puts on a show, for her show. She is so generous and kind hearted, even with so many people that slander her name because of her personal life-style. Not only is she the most positive celebrity that constantly reaches out to others, but she is absolutely hilarious. If you ever need a laugh at the end of a long day, watch her show.

Little bit of happiness: It was such a great day! Got a lot done and had a lot of fun. Started off with the Car Show with my dad, then onto pick out flowers in Hutch, before rushing back for a hair trim. Then I had a great nap and once I awoke I went for a trip to Hastings. My hairdresser invited me over, and it ended up being a spa party! Got an insight into my face-breaking-out problems and ordered some new makeup to hopefully help the issue.

Daily quote: "Whatever you are, be a good one." -Abraham Lincoln

Cheers to Happiness,

Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment