Sunday, April 15, 2012

Facebook.... Friends?


Due for some laughter: 



PHOTOS OF WEEK FIFTEEN: 


April the 8th: New nail color... Butterfly Kisses :)


April the 9th: The project for the night, definitely my favorite so far. Happiness depends on you!


April the 10th: I had heard that these Margarite Pills help with acne. I started using them today so we will see. I will try just about anything right now to get this fixed. 


April the 11th: I have been looking at these pillows for MONTHS! They are from Uncommon Good and they have been handmade in another country, can't remember which ones. They go with the color scheme of the Oasis Room and together make a map of the world. 


April the 12th: The newest Uppercase Living that a friend help me get on the wall upstairs today. 


April the 13th: This is my favorite picture from my dandelion shoot the other day. I have been looking at prints from real photographers to add to the loft, but maybe I can just use my own!


April the 14th: The five foot bean bag chair put together with the map pillows! Woohoo, Reading Nook! 



Day 11: Put your iPod on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that pop up.
1. The Anthem - Pitbull and Lil John
2. Marvin & Chardonnay - Big Sean w/Kayne West and Roscoe Dash
3. Punkb*tch - 3OH!3
4. Phenomenon - Thousand Foot Krutch
5. Right Above It - Lil Wayne w/Drake
6. Caress Me Down - Sublime
7. Breaking - Anberlin
8. Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
9. DJ Got Us Falling In Love - Usher w/Pitbull
10. Bulletproof - La Roux
Haha, talk about a bipolar music selection! Love it. 

Little bit of happiness: This morning I went to church again at the Nazarene church in Dodge. And this afternoon we had our last Coed Volleyball games in a tournament. It's been fun.

Daily quote: Forces in the world will tell you you're a victim - of your family, your race, your past, your history. Don't believe them. They don't know you. Look inside and find your true self. It's there. Give it a home.

Cheers to Happiness,

Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment