Friday, April 27, 2012

The Ego vs. The Soul

Just some things to keep in mind when you start thinking too much about "what's in it for you." I know I'm guilty of doing that from time to time.



Day 24: Your favorite movie and what it is about.

I like lots of movies... but the one that I never get old of is Minority Report. Yes, strange considering I'm not a fan of sci-fi usually. It is about how in the future it can be predicted who will kill someone before it happens with the help of 3 "precogs." One of the police officers that runs the program comes up in the machine and must flee to try and prove the system wrong.

Little bit of happiness: After a long week, I headed home back to Buhler to see my parents for the weekend! It's good to be home.
Daily quote: When ego is lost, limit is lost. You become infinite, kind, beautiful.
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment