Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Visit from the Family

Today my entire family came out to visit! We haven't been together out here since they moved me to the wild, wild west. Everything went well, the BBQ ribs were amazing, we all got along (for the most part), and had some good laughs. After eating this is what we do...


Quality family time. Eli said that wasn't the sun behind him, it was his "personal glow." Haha, that kid has a sense of humor.


Day 03: Your top 5 pet peeves.

1. People who are two-faced
2. Pee on the seat
(yes, I shared a bathroom with my brothers growing up)
3. Radio talk shows. Just give me the music.
4. Children running wild in Wal-Mart
5. Instead of saying sorry, when people say "I'm sorry you feel that way!" UGH!

Pet peeves probably change each day, but these are the ones that I could come up with right now.

Little bit of happiness: Seeing my family! Can't get much better than that.
Daily quote: Manners cost nothing.
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment