Friday, April 6, 2012

Return of the Autocorrect

 
 

Day 02: Where you'd like to be in 10 years.

To me it's not really the location that I think about 10 years from now. I think more of the quote, "It's not where you are, but who you are with." Within the next ten years I hope that I meet the perfect man and start a family. I could be happy doing a number of different things with my life, but being a mother is a top priority. In ten years I will be almost 34, which is a crazy thought. By then I am certain that I will have my first Master's Degree and almost 12 years of teaching under my belt. I love where I am at know, but I wouldn't really mind a move if it is necessary to be happy. So, it 10 years I would like to be happy and with people I love.

Little bit of happiness: Since it is Good Friday we got a day off from school, which was much needed! Although I felt crummy this morning, I got the house ready for a visit from my family tomorrow.
Daily quote: After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go but it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart, and if you're very lucky, just a phone call away.
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment