Sunday, April 22, 2012

Everything

Here's an amazing skit with a little Lifehouse music in the background. Haven't watched it in a long time, and it is still just as moving.


PHOTOS OF WEEK SIXTEEN:


April 15th: New coaster for the "Oasis Room" that says, "in a world where you can be anything Be Yourself."


April 16th: The rose bush that was a complete surprise last year has started blooming for this year!


April 17th: I ordered ProActive and it finally came in the mail today. Soooo ready to get this stuff under control! 


April 18th: The first Uppercase Living completely on my own! This will be going above the arts and crafts area upstairs.


April 19th: The second Uppercase Living on my own with the scratchable world map! It is a glass etched one that says "LIFE IS A JOURNEY and only you hold the map.


April 20th: Started pounding around on the piano trying to play Adele's latest songs. Going to learn to play a whole song for my bucket list for the year.

April 21st: I will add the picture of us girls at last night's birthday party after it has been posted.


Day 19: Your biggest regret in life.

Hmmm... yea, that's a really tough and super personal one. Overall, I would say that my biggest regrets would be letting my past relationships define me and letting people take advantage of me. I've learned a lot from friendships and relationships going way left and know I know better than to take disrespect from anyone. I'd rather wipe my hands clean of someone early on then to get hurt again. I know that isn't a juicy as it was meant to be, but I'm still a private person when it comes to stuff like that.

Little bit of happiness: Last night was a late night and after I got home from church this afternoon I took a haaaard three hour nap. I <3 naps!
Daily quote: If they're dumb enough to walk away, be smart enough to let them go.
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment