Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bear Can Do The Dougie

Ellen has the funniest videos on her show... the bear could literally Teach You How to Dougie better than most people. Haha! Love it.



Day 21: One of your favorite TV shows.

My newest favorite is for sure the Big Bang theory! Absolutely hilarious and I wish I had a Sheldon in my life to annoy me. I can watch the same ones over and over without getting tired of them! Definitely going to need them on DVD at some point.

Little bit of happiness: Set up my classroom with the celebration balloons for the end of the year! Each day one kid will get to pick a balloon to pop for a surprise the next day. I'm hoping they like it... but we will see. I also picked up my friends' kids from daycare and we meet up some other friends at the park. I may be a little biased, but all my friends have the cutest little guys!
Daily quote: "You can never make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake, it's a choice." -Lauren Conrad
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment