Thursday, April 5, 2012

Just Do It



YOLO: You Only Live Once.

Found this challenge on Pinterest and thought I would give it a try. Some of these things I have never really thought about before so maybe I will learn something about myself too.


Day 01: Your current relationship. If single, discuss being single.
Definitely not in any relationship at the current moment. Right now it's just one of those things that I'm trying to relax and not create stress over it. Sure, it gets lonely and I often wish that I had someone to share life with. But then there are times that I see couples that are so unhappy they make each other miserable. It's also very nice to be independent and have my space and things to call my own. So basically it just depends on the day whether or not I like the single life. I'm a fan of long distance relationships because you don't get sick and tired of each other, but I'm trying to move past that to have a grown-up relationship. In the past I have always settled, and obviously that has gotten me nowhere quick. Loyality and honesty are characteristics that are hard to come by these days, but that is something I feel is mandatory in any relationship.I would rather make smarter decisions now and have to wait than pay for it in the future.  No matter what happens, I will have my own family. I hope there is a future "Mr. Reed" out there somewhere, and if you know him light a fire under his ass and send him my way!


Little bit of happiness: Started off the morning right! Saw that my tax return money came in so I went online and paid of two credit cards right away! Feels ohhhh so good! I am looking forward to going to the Bow at the Knee event with a friend tonight.
Daily quote: "Have enough courage to trust love one more time. And always one more time." -Maya Angelou
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment