Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How to Love... or Laugh

My Valentine's Day inspired video that my brother posted on Facebook... at first I was like meh, but then once "Eminem" starts rapping you just can't help but laugh.


Little bit of happiness: So my Valentine's date didn't go quite as planned... started with a tearful 45 minutes because momma left us, so tearful in fact we threw up a little bit. We played catch for a while and bull riding until this brilliant babysitter went to fix the sideways diaper and ended up with a finger covered in shadoobee. It's just one of those things (at the end of the night) you have to laugh and say oooooh life. Love that kid regardless of his bodily functions :)

Daily quote: "Throw dirt on me and grow a wildflower." -Lil Wayne

Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment