Sunday, February 19, 2012

Love for the Big Bang Theory




PHOTOS OF WEEK SEVEN:


February 12th: The roses from my little Valentine!


February 13th: Made my Valentine's for my kids today: You're a SUPER student! :)


February 14th: Supplies for turning a bookshelf into an entertainment center.


February 15th: Knitting blanket that needs to be finished... still.


February 16th: Supplies for my Mexico scrapbook, a trip from last summer...


February 17th: Supplies to repurpose old lamps


February 18th: Supplies for a 3 canvas dandelion painting.

Tune in tomorrow to see what I have planned for these projects in the Oasis Room!

Little bit of happiness: Finally found some new K-State sweatpants that are cute and fit well! GO CATS!

Daily quote: Hakuna matata.

Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm Jill Johnston's aunt Nanny. She recommended your blog and I've been following and enjoying it. Have to comment on BBT - I'm a real fan - love it, love it. I sing "Soft Kitty" inside my head off and on all day. Do you suppose that is a symptom of something dire? Anyhow, just wanted to let you know this weird old lady is reading your posts. Good luck with your decorating/creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm glad that other people are enjoying my little journey... my dad often texts me to tell me I need to get my blog updated, so I try to keep on top of things. I'm going to finish the blogs from this last week today, so check back a little later! Thanks for the good luck, I will need it. Right now I'm focusing on cleaning and organizing since its my least favorite thing!... then onto the fun stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete