Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Sunday

Got to spend the majority of the day with friends' at the Super Bowl Party/Rib Cookoff. It was a lot of fun, and as always the food was amazing. The kids at school asked me who I was rooting for in the game, and I told them "the finger food!" So true, and I think I won. :)


The toddlers pretending to drive


Little guy with his (play) bow and arrow


One of the Rib Cookoff contestants preparing his rack


All set up and ready to go


Judging presentation


Another group judging presentation


Getting down to business


Another set of judges testing it out

PHOTOS OF WEEK FIVE:


January 29th: Finished my first audio book, The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks


January 30th: This is my lucky year! The cover from my calendar

January 31st: My class in front of my house during our geometry picture hunt


February 1st: My favorite wall decor: Be warm. Be welcome. Be at home. Want to get this in etched detail on the glass in my front door.  


February 2nd: My lovely treadmill. Hopefully this thing will help change my quality of life this year.


February 3rd: Haha, just messing around with the camera. Once again, no idea what color my eyes really are.


February 4th: At the 2nd birthday party this weekend... he was telling me "thank you!" :)


Little bit of happiness: Read a whole book today and made a new snack, Buffalo Chicken Bites. The simple things!

Daily quote: "Where there is love, there is life." -Gandhi

Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment