Monday, February 27, 2012

Not on the Test

In  honor of our first day of State Assessments... funny, but true!
I know my kids will do well, and are making me proud!!


Little bit of happiness: One of the simplest ways I experience happiness is being around my friends' kiddos. Today I was supposed to pick up a couple of the boys from daycare and watch them for awhile, but their parents' plans changed and they were able to get them afterall. Turns out, my little Buttercup was disappointed that it wasn't me showing to come and pick him up. It's not that I'm glad he was sad... but it's very touching to know that a little four year old looks forward to seeing me, like I do him! (and his younger brother)

Daily quote: "We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, and truly see the things that matter most." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment