Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Are You There?


Today was the season premiere of Are You There, Chelsea? I am a huge Chelsea Handler fan! Her and her round table comedians on Chelsea Lately are hilarious and I watch it every weeknight and After Lately on Sundays. Not only did her new TV series start today, but my copy of her book arrived from Amazon today! Great day for laughs. Maybe if I win the lotto I could buy a ticket for one of her shows for my Bucket List.
 
Little bit of happiness: Today we teachers had to work at the Swiss Quiz Bowl at the high school. One of the questions was, "Who composed 'The Messiah?'" A poor little freshman buzzed in right away with the answer of "John the Baptist!" He was serious, and everyone else in the room was hysterically laughing. You probably had to be there, but it was hilarious.

Daily quote: It's okay to not know, but it's not okay to not try. 
 
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment