Saturday, January 21, 2012

Love is...

My first early morning post of the year! It is 7:15 and I am getting ready to head to Topeka to go wedding dress shopping with my best friend, Rachel, and her mother. We will also be headed to the Bridal Fair going on there this weekend. Can't wait for an exciting and exhausting day with some of the most important people in my life!!

On the topic of love, for those of you who know my love for my heated blanket...


Hehe.

Little bit of happiness: I am just so happy of the possiblities that today holds, more so for Rachel than myself. It will be great just seeing her, since that doesn't happen often, but for such an important purpose makes me feel extremely blessed!

Daily quote: "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatiable with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it LOVE." -Dr. Seuss
 
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment