Saturday, January 14, 2012

Farts and Craps

"Farts and Craps" is the term my father gave to the love of arts and crafts a long time ago...Today I spent a good 2 or 3 hours wondering around Hobby Lobby trying to find the first round of supplies for my "Oasis Room." After much decision making, I got the supplies for my Bucket List bucket, repurposed lamps, 3 canvas dandelion painting, and the beginnings of turning a bookshelf into an entertainment center. In the past I have been given a hard time about starting projects and never finishing them. My approach this time around is to only start one project at a time, this has helped with finishing books much quicker and hopefully that will help for my "Farts and Craps" too. I completed the Bucket List bucket today, and excited to get started on the rest! Will definitely post the pictures of the finished products.

Little bit of happiness: Today I also made Cake Batter Dip for the first time for a little get together... it was super easy, and a big hit!

Daily quote: Shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist. 
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment