Sunday, January 22, 2012

Here Comes the Bride's Maid of Honor!!

Super excited to find out that I am in fact the Maid of Honor for my best friend, Rachel. We had so much fun this weekend getting started with her wedding planning. Here's a quick flashback:


And this weekend at the Bridal Fair I was able to surprisingly cross off my first three.six.five Bucket List item: PHOTOBOOTH!!


Haha, love it.

PHOTOS OF WEEK THREE:


January 15th: Lamps that a co-worker gave me, I plan on repurposing them for the "Oasis Room." Excited to get started. :)


January 16th: My favorite bubble bath soap from Avon. However, they stopped making my Vanilla Peach Blossom and so now I have to get the Vanilla Cream and mix it with Peaches... it was buy one get one free so it was actually cheaper! Whoop whoop.


January 17th: My Photo A Day album came in today! Going to print these pictures off every month to have on the coffee table.


January 18th: My new favorite show - the Big Bang Theory!!


January 19th: Laundry sorters I set up in my closet.


January 20th: My brother's gecko, Wiz. I call him Wiz Kalifa.


January 21st: After happy tears have been wiped away and under control, Rachel and I at the bridal store. Of course the picture was cropped so her fiance can't stumble across the dress she will probably decide on. So excited for her!!!

Little bit of happiness: Just glad to get back home after traveling a ways, and get to my own marshmallow bed!

Daily quote: "Happy girls are the prettist." -Audrey Hepburn
 
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment