Monday, January 2, 2012

Intro to Twenty.Twelve.

So there will be a lot of introduction to my path this year in the next several posts, which include:
- Life Commandments
- Secrets to Adulthood

- three.six.five Bucket List
- Cleaning Schedule/Weekly Organization
- Monthly Areas of Life
- Books of Quotes, Lists, Reads, Photos

To start of with will be my "commandments" to guide the way for a more simplier life. Easy little tidbits to remember in the appropriate situations.
LIFE COMMANDMENTS:
1. Be true: just being myself no matter what anyone else thinks, don't change for anyone.
2. Lighten up: don't stress about the little things, what happens happens.
3. No regrets: don't put myself in any situation that I may think twice about later.
4. One Minute Rule: if something can get done in a minute, get it done now! Don't procrastinate.
5. Say no: even though I feel bad telling people no, at times I need to to keep my sanity.
6. Simplify: keep it simple, stupid. Make a decision, don't think about it until its stresses me out.
7. Declutter: get things organized, clean, and simple in all aspects of life: home, work, etc.
8. Let it go: put the past in the past and let it go, move on!
9. Comfortable in own skin: be confident in myself, especially in the body image area.
10. Rejoice: be thankful for the little things in life, and share happiness with others.

Little bit of happiness: While being gone over break, I missed my Spearville crew. It was great to see my teacher friends at work today and catch up about how their break went with their families. I am blessed to have them in my life almost everyday!

Daily quote: What will you do today that will make you proud in a year?

Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment