Thursday, January 12, 2012

Why I Hate Religion...


This video has been posted all over Facebook and the Internet today... and I finally broke down and watched it. I'm not one to post a lot of religious stuff, because I agree with EVERYTHING this guy says. I agree with his point-of-view, because I have experienced it myself. Back in high school I left the church I grew up in because it seemed more about what other people thought about your religion and whether you were born into the church rather than your relationship with Jesus Christ. It has made me very weary of trying to search for another church, and sadly I don't think I have been in a good four years, at least. And I won't lie either, with that my spiritual journey has been very stunted. I really want to overcome this fear for the right reasons, to renew my relationship with our Savior. That is one of the reasons why I included attended 5 houses of worship on my Bucket List. Maybe through those journeys I can find somewhere were I can belong to a fellowship, not a religion.

Little bit of happiness: "Are they glued together?" ... just a funny reaction about conjoined twins on Grey's Anatomy tonight. Ha.

Daily quote: "Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving."
-Ephesians 4:31-32.
 

 
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment