Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Brillant Minds of Ten Year Olds

The following quotes are from conversations that took place in study hall today, can you imagine what these characters come up with in the course of a week? One of the major reasons I LOVE my job!!

Boy #1: I saw these things on TV you put in your shoe to make you taller... and I want to get them.
Boy #2: You want high heels?!

Girl #1: My mom says boys just get taller, they don't mature.

Girl #1: Hey Justin Beiber, will you please stop singing?
Boy #2: ... He's cheating on Selena.
Boy #3: How do you know?
Boy#2: I looked it up on YouTube.

Girl #1: If boys have blonde hair, can they have blonde moments?

After telling them I would go teach Kindergarten if I wanted to listen to whining and do everything for them...
Girl #2: I don't think you want to go teach kindergarten... (Boy #3) is most likely to go back there.

Little bit of happiness: I have come up with a new diet plan... SLEEP. I have always heard that you weigh less in the morning than at night. But from the time I went to bed last night from the time I woke up six hours later I somehow lost four pounds. Nice!

Daily quote: The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment