Thursday, January 19, 2012

Excuse Me?... I'm Tebowing

Today one of my student's was kneeling down on the ground, his elbow on his knee, and his head resting on his fist...
Me: Uh, what are you doing?
Student: "Tebow-ing"
Me: Excuse me?
Student: I'm thanking God that today is Italian Dunkers day!
Apparently the boys also have a "Tebow Circle" where they do his pose in a circle together... WOW!
 
In case you are like me and wasn't familiar with the new craze this is Tebow "Tebowing"...
 

Come to find out "Tebowing" is actually a thing, as in it has it's own website. Check it out!
I guess "Tebow-ing" is the new Planking afterall?!

Little bit of happiness: I'm not a fan of laundry, however today I finally bought bins that are perfect for seperating colors! A little organizing can go a long way... or so I hope!

Daily quote: "Organizing: is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up." -A.A. Milne
 
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment