Friday, January 6, 2012

Month by Month

The first "area of life" that I have selected for January is Energy. Every month I will have a new area, with new goals, and tasks. I am going to focus on the things that I hold the most important to me. I have made a list of the other ideas, but still none of it is finalized.

Family
Friends
Work
Money
Home
Relax
Volunteer
Play
Technology
Creativity
Nature (definitely not sure about that one)

I got most of these ideas from the Happiness Project by Gretchen Ruben and the parts of life that she chose. The last month of the year is the Book Camp Project which is a challenge where you do all of your goals at the same time. This year is going to hold some great things!

Little bit of happiness: Even though K-State didn't win today, it was a lot of fun watching the game and giving doubters a hard time! This was my onery-ness at school, #3 is probability, of course:


Daily quote: Work hard. Have fun. No drama. 

Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment