Saturday, January 7, 2012

Change is Good...

People can change for the better. Time changes for the better. And I hope this year changes me for the better.

I'm thinking that change is so good that even my guidelines, lists, and goals for this project should be allowed to change. Okay, well maybe I just want a little flexiblity to make things better.

The first thing I will be changing is some of the books on my Variety Book Challenge. I know, big deal, so what, they are just books!  But to me it is important, because books are a big part of who I am. I'm a book nerd, buying them helps me relieve stress, and it is just an outlet that I have always enjoyed. So I read some the reviews I had put on the list and the readers just ripped them apart. Really, I shouldn't be surprised because they were novels by the Kardashian Sisters and Tyra Banks, haha. So instead of wasting time trying to push myself through horrible books, I put better ones in there place. So excited about this Book Challenge, I've already finished 3 since the year started! Only 108 or so to go, oooh dear!!

Little bit of happiness: I spent the day cleaning off and on, while my dog just lazed about like she normally does. She has found this spot in my bed where she sinks in... I walked into my room and she is sunken so far in the covers that all that it sticking up is her nose. I let out a little laugh, she opened her eyes and looked at me like I was annoying her and went right back to sleep. Once again, simple things.

Daily quote: All great changes are preceded by chaos. 
 
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment