Sunday, January 29, 2012

Open-Minded about Love

Last week I posted this article of Facebook, and made this comment: "I'm not one for politics... but this is just ridiculous. If you read on it goes onto say that any type of marriage could be legally discriminated against whether same sex, biracial, or even a couple from different religions. When will people wake up and join the 21st century?! You can not help who you love. Come on."

Then, this weekend I saw someone post this picture days later:


A Christian group shows up to a Chicago Gay Pride parade holding apologetic signs including "I'm sorry for how the church treated you".

Finally, Christians doing the right thing. Let us remember: no matter what your opinion it is only for GOD to judge.

Have I mentioned that I'm open-minded? Love is love.

PHOTOS OF WEEK FOUR:


January 22nd: The Hastings in Topeka was going out of business this weekend. Not only were the books buy two get one free, but also 60% off! I got these nine book for $15, and saved $96! Got to spend to save :)


January 23rd: After finally mixing the bread dipping spices Grandma Chubby gave me, I was able to enjoy it with Panera's Asiago Cheese Bread


January 24th: Made a grocery bag dispenser with a repurposed a Clorox wipe container


January 25th: Put together the weight loss jars... when you lose weight you take a pebble from the "Pounds to Go" to "Pounds Lost" jar. Forty pounds to go!


January 26th: The supplies for the flower garland that will be going on the wall in the Oasis Room!


January 27th: Getting the photo album filled! The album is actually a lot bigger than it would seem on the online site.


January 28th: The bookshelf upstairs that has my books I have so far for the Variety Book Challenge :)

Little bit of happiness: Finished my first audio book today! Lot's of interesting information... check my book review site!

Daily quote: "Who are you to judge the way I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But before you do go pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." -Bob Marley

Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment