Saturday, January 28, 2012

Out of Character

Today I knocked another item off the three.six.five. Bucket List!!
Do something out of character.


I am a small town girl and today I quickly found out today that doesn't mean that I am a country girl. Being on an Oklahoma farm for the weekend, we started off feeding the cows in the morning. It was pretty cool to see them all running across the field because they knew there was food in the back of the truck. Then we were on to picking up a dead cow... yeaaaaa. We picked up a very dead, very pregnant cow by hanging it upside down with trains from a tractor and taking it to the "dead pile." It was very interesting to say the least, but I quickly forgot about it when I got to try deer meat for the first time. A lot of firsts this weekend that would normally be out of my comfort zone, but I really did enjoy it and wouldn't mind doing it again.

Little bit of happiness: Another day to get to meet some new people and enjoy spending time getting to know them.

Daily quote: "Enjoy the little things in life... for one day you'll look back and realize they were big things." -Robert Brault

Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment