Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Books of... Everything

I like to write things down and checklists are my best friend. However, when I make lists and notes I tend to lose them because they are seperate pieces of paper. That's why to help me through the three.six.five. project I have made 4 books that I always keep with me.


Book of Readings: notes from the non-fiction books that I read, helpful hints for life
Book of Lists: all my lists in one place, many of which are guidelines for this project
Book of Quotes: inspirational, funny, and moving quotes that I select from for daily quotes
Book of Photos: list of the photos I take throughout the week to keep track of the order

PHOTOS OF WEEK ONE:
Every Sunday I will be uploading photos of the week before. Part of my three.six.five Bucket List is to take 365 pictures... one everyday! I was really hoping to put them in a Photo of the Day Photo Album from Urban Outfitters, but they recently sold out. I am hoping that they will restock, so I am constantly checking back! Anyways... I am excited about this because my mom has let me borrowed her old camera and the quality is amazing. If you notice, I don't like to be in many pictures myself... that would be why these pictures are of things that bring me happiness.


January 1st: Set up my new Scentsy Warmers! Not only does my house smell amazing, but it's fleur-de-lis too... love, love, love!!


January 2nd: I took my Christmas decor down before Valentine's Day this year! Yes, that's right. Kind of a bummer though since I love how it looks!


January 3rd: Poor Emerald, she doesn't like her picture taken. Come on, mom.


January 4th: The misspelled shirt that I was wearing around without knowing it was wrong. Nice.


January 5th: Since we got to go to break early I did not get my student gifts done... so I finished them in the New Year!


January 6th: For the Cotton Bowl game with my Wildcats I made Fried Mac and Cheese Balls... guarenteed to clog your arteries!


January 7th: I spent the day cleaning, Emmie spent the day like this. Must be rough!

Little bit of happiness: Today I played Miss Figure-It-Out... I had to reload all my practice tests for state assessments, figure out how to upload photos, and try to get some other technology stuff for work figured out. I can do it!

Daily quote: Life is like photography. You use the negatives to develop. 
 
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment