Friday, January 13, 2012

Oasis Room

The top floor of my house is actually a large loft area. All of it is currently being used for storage that has just been junk in boxes for 5 years. It's time to toss the crap and bring some use to a great area. This year I want to create my "Oasis Room," where I hope to have a book nook, craft spot, and yoga/entertainment section. Here is what it looks like now...


yoga/entertainment area


craft spot


part of the book nook and bathroom


book nook on the right, towards the back of the loft

As you can see, its boring and blah! That is going to change tremendously... the color scheme will be yellows, greens, blues, gray, black, and white. I will also have the overall themes involving nature using dandelions (influenced by my three.six.five. project) and travel. I hope that it will be refreshing and relaxing. The best part about all of it is that I will be creating a lot of the pieces. I've very excited to get started on my long list from Pinterest! It should be an interesting journey, one that I will for sure share the process of on this blog.

Little bit of happiness: Finally found the ideal sweet banana peppers!! Yay.

Daily quote: The creative adult is the child who survived. 
 
Cheers to Happiness,
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment